How many folks need help with their debts in Memphis, TN? We estimate that 64,274 of Memphis’s 766,810 residents are looking for help with debt. Debt consolidation may help.
Traditionally, debt consolidation in Memphis entails paying down everything you owe, which is generally better for your credit score in the long term than settling with your creditors for a reduced sum.
Are you ready to get out of debt? Get in touch with a debt consolidation service in Memphis, TN. Today!
The most popular form of debt consolidation in Memphis, TN, involves working with a company to manage debt through a DMP. A DMP provides many benefits:
- Single Payment Per Month
- More Affordable Apr’s
- Forgiven Late Fees
Moreover, debt management plans are one of the most inexpensive ways to consolidate credit and payday loan debt in Memphis, TN. Enrolling ought to cost no more than $75, and the fee every month will be $25-40.
Debt Consolidation Loans in Memphis, TN
When you’ve got a good credit score, you may be able to use a debt consolidation loan to repay what you owe. If you get a debt consolidation loan in Memphis, you should enjoy reduced monthly payments and a lot fewer calls from collections companies, since your prior debts will be repaid.
However, a wide range of industry professionals will tell you that credit counseling in Memphis would be a more sensible choice. Talk to a debt consolidation expert to figure out which debt consolidation approach will be ideal for you.
Payday loans are increasing in popularity as a result of the economic climate. As many as 39,874 residents of Memphis get cash advance loans fairly often, and around 30,304 of these people end up getting another of these high-risk loans. That’s simply astounding, isn’t it? It’s more than 75%!
On the plus side, we work with payday loan consolidation agencies in Memphis, TN, who can assist you to:
- Consolidate two or more payday loans.
- Trim down extortionate payday advance interest rates.
- Develop a strategy for payment.
- Reduce payday lender telephone calls.
Want to read more about payday loan laws and regulations in Tennessee? Visit here Tennessee payday loan regulations.
Any Memphis debt consolidation professional you chat with will want to learn how much debt you owe that’s unsecured. That means it’s not supported by equity of some sort. The most common types of debt from month to month are:
- Credit Cards
- Payday Loans
- Rent/Mortgage Payments
- Healthcare Fees
- Other Credit Balances
The table below displays the optimal monthly debt for the average resident of Memphis, TN:
|Annual Income||Income Per Month||Ideal Monthly Debt||Problematic Monthly Debt|
There are 766,810 people living in Memphis, and 64,274 can only afford their minimums month after month. Don’t be taken advantage of by exorbitant credit card rates.
Debt Collectors: Memphis, TN
- Accounts Receivable Collection Co., 530 Oak Court Dr Ste 185, 38117-3731
- Alcon, Inc., 65 Linden Ave, 38103-3911
- C & F Systems, Inc., 915 Kelley Rd, 38111-6620
- Checkcare Systems of Memphis, 4821 American Way Ste 201, 38118-2453
- Credit Adjustment Service, Inc./CAS of Tennessee, 1982 Madison Ave, 38104-2713
- Frost-Arnett Company, 5350 Poplar Ave Ste 425, 38119-3655
- Hanna & Associates, Inc., 147 Jefferson Ave Ste 710, 38103-2235
- Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP, 119 S Main Street, Ste 543, 38103
- Medical Financial Services, Inc., 5100 Poplar Ave Ste 2020, 38137-5020
- Mutual Collection Company, Inc., 3485 Poplar Ave Ste 230, 38111-4622
- Professional Collections Network, Inc., 3637 Park Ave Ste 212, 38111-5645
- Revenue Assurance Professionals LLC, 2650 Thousand Oaks Blvd Ste 4220, 38118-2451
- Revenue Recovery Corporation, PO Box 341308, 38184-1308
- S & S Recovery, Inc., 5739 Stage Rd Ste 105, 38134-4515
- Sharp-Jackson Collection Services, Inc., 2978 Austin Peay Hwy Ste 220, 38128-5687
- Universal Collection Systems, 5240 Mendenhall Park Pl, 38115-5904
- West Tennessee Collectors, Inc., 100 N Main St Ste 1235, 38103-0596
Debt Consolidation Agencies in Memphis, TN
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 2855 Stage Village Cv, 38134
- 2nd Chance Budget & Debt Family Counseling Services, 1000 S Cooper St, 38104
- Abioto Consulting, 1557 Madison Ave, 38104
- American Fair Credit Association, 2763 Colony Park Dr, 38118
- Clear Point Fininical Solutions Inc, 1750 Madison Ave, 38104
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, 2400 Poplar Ave, 38112
- Consumer Debt Counseling, 1750 Madison Ave, #200, 38104
- Dixon And Associates, 4326 American Way, 38118
- Financial Counselors Of America, 3294 Poplar Ave, 38111
- Financial Services Unlimited, 280 Hernando St, 38126
- Financial Stewardship LLC, 5909 Shelby Oaks Dr, 38134
- Gerald Lee Attorney, 8 S 3rd St, 38103
- Glory 1 Enterprises, 2404 Jackson Ave, 38108
- Intercoastal Llc, 3238 Players Club Cir, 38125
- Memphis Housing Resource Center, 1548 Poplar Ave, 38104
- Next Step Credit, 6263 Poplar Ave, #540, 38119
- Restore America, 6263 Poplar Ave, 38119
- Southwest Funding, 1444 Gillham Dr, 38134
- Spirit Builders, 1441 S Perkins Rd, 38117
- Tricap Academy, 5986 Knight Arnold Rd Ext, 38115
- Consumer Counseling Center, 5100 Poplar Ave, 38117
- LIFELOCK MEMPHIS, , 38133
- CREDIT REPAIR MEMPHIS, , 38133
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service, , 38133
- Precise Improvement, 1910 Madison Ave, #42, 38104