We help you consolidate your unsecured debt into a single payment each month.
For your free debt consultation, you can just complete this quick form. You could be on the way to financial freedom in less than a day.
Credit Card Consolidation in Knoxville (TN)
Would you like to pay back your debt in less time, with lower rates and penalties? If so, you might want to take part in one of the debt management plans in Knoxville, TN. Debt management plans, usually associated with a credit counseling company, allow you to repay your credit card companies fully over time through just one payment per month, in addition to decreased interest rates, payments, and penalty fees. More often than not your creditor starts presenting these benefits following three months of on time payments.
Furthermore, these kinds of plans are typically rather affordable, just $25-40 a month.
Debt Consolidation Loans in Knoxville (TN)
As you probably know, debt consolidation often involves getting a loan to pay off your credit card balances and other debts with a more advantageous interest rate.
The great number of payments you were mailing to varied creditors will be consolidated into one easy payment amount, your loan’s payment.
It goes without saying, you have to have extremely good credit to get a loan like this. Also, it will not allow you to repay your debts any faster. In fact, it may take longer.
Talk with a debt consolidation consultant in Knoxville, TN, to find out which approach is right for you.
Consolidating Payday Loans in Knoxville, TN
A lot of Knoxville consumers are trying to pay off payday loans to several providers. There are 346,766 people in Knoxville, and around 18,032 get at least one payday loan per annum. Lamentably, nearly 13,704 of these consumers have got at least one more payday loan. Can you believe it? It’s about 3 in 4 borrowers! Thank goodness, we can connect you with Knoxville TN payday loan consolidation agencies.
Want to discover more about payday loan guidelines in Tennessee? To find out more, take a look at this website.
Let’s look at the recommended debt load for an average Knoxville consumer:
|Yearly Income||Income Per Month||Recommended Monthly Debt||Problematic Monthly Debt|
If your DTI is higher than 50%, you’ll want to seek the advice of a debt consolidation professional in your area.
Debt Consolidation Tips
How do you assess if a debt consolidation service in Knoxville, TN, is reliable? Avoid them if they charge you in advance, refuse to disclose fundamental information, can’t tell you the savings required for consolidation to begin, or make you open a savings account from which you can’t pull out money without paying penalties.
Stay clear of any debt consolidation services in Knoxville, TN, that have a history of dishonest behavior, and to ensure your provider is doing these legally, review the FTC articles in our links section.
Debt Collection Agencies in Knoxville (TN)
- Accounts Research, Inc., 201 Center Park Dr., Suite 1070, 37922-2105
- Checkcare Systems of Knoxville, 7035 Middlebrook Pike, 37909-1156
- Financial Accounts Service Team Inc., 8300 Kingston Pike, 37919-5449
- Frost-Arnett Company, 1111 N Shore Dr Ste N500, 37919-4088
- G C Services Limited Partnership, 4454 Broadway St, 37917-2209
- Gault Financial, LLC, 6914 Office Park Circle SU 175, 37909
- NACM – East Tennessee, 2727 E Magnolia Ave, 37914-5247
- Receivables Management Bureau, Inc., 409 Bearden Park Cir, 37919-7448
- Reports, Inc., 601 Concord St Ste 116, 37919-3307
- Revenue Recovery Corporation, 612 S Gay St Fl 2, 37902-1630
Debt Consolidation Providers: Knoxville, TN
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service Of East Tennessee Inc, 1011 N Broadway St, 37917
- On Time Financial Service Group, 4038 Gap Rd, 37912