At Tennessee Debt Consolidation, we match our clients with Clarksville debt consolidation specialists whose sole objective is to:
- Lower their payments
- Decrease or lock up their interest rates
- Lower debt collection calls
Traditionally, debt consolidation will involve paying back everything you owe. This is generally better for your credit score down the road than debt settlement. Don’t wait. Discover how much debt consolidation in Clarksville, TN, could help you save.
Most commonly, debt consolidation in Clarksville, TN, involves managing debt through a specialized program.
Debt management plans, typically managed by a credit counseling agency, will allow you to pay your debt completely in 3-5 years with just one payment amount, in addition to decreased rates, installments, and extra charges. Ordinarily your creditor starts presenting these perks after three straight payments are made.
Also, these plans are typically quite cost-effective.
Clarksville (TN) Debt Consolidation Loans
As we discussed before, debt consolidation often involves securing a loan to pay down your credit lines and other debts. Instead of submitting checks to a wide variety of collectors each month, you’ll be responsible for your monthly payment.
Ideal prospects for debt consolidation loans in Clarksville TN are homeowners with very good credit and substantial salaries, because these are necessary to receive a loan with an economical rate of interest. Consult a debt consolidation specialist to learn which debt consolidation option will be ideal for you.
Payday Loan Consolidation in Clarksville, TN
Have you considered debt consolidation for payday loans? Take a look at the following estimates:
- People in Clarksville who get payday loans: 6,056
- Clarksville residents who’ve got more than one payday loan: 4,603
- Clarksville residents who have defaulted on these loans: 2,665
Fortunately, we work with a payday loan consolidation company in Clarksville, TN,. Are you ready to get rid of payday debt?
How much credit card debt are you carrying?
Ideally, your monthly debt payments ought to comprise only a third of your earnings. This consists of credit cards, vehicle/payday loans, and rent or home loan payments. If you earn $1,917 every month, about average average in Clarksville, then, in a perfect world, you would spend less than $690 per month. Unfortunately, many Clarksville residents have serious debt, with debt-to-income ratios (DTI) of more than 50%. They’re having to spend more than $978 a month!
Of the 88,746 credit card holders in Clarksville, 9,762 can hardly afford their minimums each month. Sound familiar?
Credit Card Consolidation Tips
Steering clear of dishonest debt consolidation providers isn’t hard, as long as you know how the industry works. Stay away from any vendors that:
- Want you to pay for counseling
- Aren’t able to give you testimonials
- Do not have accredited counselors
- Advertise thata they don’t impact your FICO
- Declare that federal programs can erase your debt
- Won’t disclose how long it will take
- Do not have a positive BBB (Better Business Bureau) record
- Have you open a bank account at a non-FDIC firm
Don’t forget to look into your Clarksville debt consolidation agency prior to signing up.
Debt Collectors in Clarksville, TN
Are you getting telephone calls from debt collectors on daily basis? If you need to submit a complaint against a collection agency, that can be done through www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov.
- Credit Bureau Systems, Inc., 121 W Dunbar Cave Rd, 37040-6037
Credit Card Debt Consolidation Providers in Clarksville, TN
- Beverly, 130 Hillcrest Dr, 37043
- Clearpoint Financial Solutions, 1685 Fort Campbell Blvd, 37042
- Farm Credit Services, 631 N Riverside Dr, 37040
- Credit Bureau Systems, 121 W Dunbar Cave Rd, 37040
- A American Credit and Debt Counseling Service, 1 Public Sq, #317, 37040
- Consumer Credit Counseling, , 37010
- Consumer Credit Counseling, , 37010